Recovery Tools Coaching Program
For addicts in recovery
The purpose of the Recovery Tools program is to help those who are addicted to substances or behaviours to make a commitment to long-term recovery. This program is best suited to those who have completed the primary phase of a treatment program, but can be done by those who haven’t been for treatment but are serious about their recovery.
This is sometimes called the maintenance stage of recovery.
Maintaining your recovery is likely to be one of the most difficult accomplishments of your life — and also one of the most rewarding. You are to be commended for the strength and courage that has brought you to your present level of recovery.
The Recovery Tools program is designed to help you expand your skills, confidence, and sources of support as you continue to work on maintaining recovery. The goal of this program is to help you build a strong foundation for recovery. This includes understanding the importance of goals and accountability, improving relationships with family and friends, taking advantage of community recovery groups and making a life for yourself beyond addiction.
- Goals for recovery
- Relapse prevention plan, including triggers, warning signs and cravings
- Rewiring the mind and challenging limiting beliefs
- Self-esteem and self-worth issues
- Family recovery issues – support and solutions
- Support systems and building new healthy friendships
- Effective communication skills in recovery
- Skills for better relationships (at work and personal relationships)
- Stress and coping mechanisms
- Dealing with challenges and planning for the future
Individual Coaching – R500.00 per session or R4500.00 for the full program if paid upfront.
Group coaching – R1250.00* per person. *Cost dependent on how many people in the group.
Cost includes – 10 group or individual coaching sessions and a Recovery Tools manual.
To register for this program, please complete the form below: