School leaver & student coaching
Where to from here?
The School Leaver Program helped me understand my personality better and gave me a good idea of what direction I should take in terms of my career and studies. I am glad I took this course.
I enjoyed learning about my character. I found the School Leaver Career Coaching useful for understanding what jobs are out there that suit my skills and personality. I really enjoyed that the coaching was very personal.
Through the School Leaver Coaching Program I learnt that just because I have the potential or skill in an area does not mean that I will be passionate about that thing in a work environment or in my career. It also helped me understand myself better and narrow down my career and study options. I now feel more at peace about my future having done this program.
The whole experience was extremely beneficial to me. I had no idea what I wanted to do, but after the sessions I had a clear idea of what career would suit me best. Thank you!
My biggest learning point in doing the School Leaver Coaching Program was being able to narrow down my career and study options and get some assistance with which college or university to consider for the course I wanted to study, which took a lot of stress off me. This program will help you either confirm your career or study choices or show you other possibilities that you may not have considered before.
I felt that Tracy got to know me personally and understood me. she had insight and could accurately describe my personality. She is very kind and helpful. The most useful tool I received in the School Leaver Coaching Program, was what techniques to use for study for my personality type.
Are you (or someone you know) in grades 11 or 12, just finished matric, busy with a gap year program or final year of studies and find yourself saying:
- What should I be doing with my life after school, varsity or college?
- What are my strengths and talents?
- What am I good at?
- What career should I be focusing on after school, varsity or college?
- I want to go and study further, but I have no idea what course, degree or diploma to consider.
- Should I rather consider a gap year?
- I have an idea of what I want to do but need someone to help me be sure I am moving in the right direction. Life coaching can help you with this.
Then why not consider investing in your future by signing up for the School Leaver & Student Coaching Package and lets get you moving in the direction that’s best for YOU so that you can live the life you were designed to live!
Cost of this package : R1500.00
This program can be done face-to-face or online (zoom).
What does this package include?:
- 3 individual coaching sessions (60 mins each) – booked in advance
- Session 1 – One-one-one assessment and review of first 2 tools
- Session 2 – Next 3 assessments (in the session) and review of final 2 tools to complete
- Session 3 – Wrap up with verbal & written feedback on assessments with career/study recommendations
- 5 career coaching assessments and self-discovery exercises
- Written feedback report
Want to get going? Ok – complete the form below today and let’s get you or your son, daughter, niece, nephew or grandchild on the right path for their future success.